Some of us feel that it is a lack of money that holds us down! Gideon repled to God’s request, ”But Lord …. how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Mannaseh, and I am the least of my family”. (Judges: 6v15) With no finances behind him at all, Gideon was turned into … Read more
Blog Stats for WP since Aug 15/2011
- 18,790 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dying Ember
- Turning something ugly into something beautiful!
- True Love -Valentine
- Losing the Way? There is NO Condemnation!
- God's Amazing Grace
- About ME, Debra...
- A DIFFERENT Vegetarian Sweetcorn Curry *** Slimmers Version
- Courgette & Lentil Curry *** (Baby Marrow, Zucchini-a type of squash)
- Are you still blind to Gods Light
- Friendship - A Friend in Need
- Soar like an Eagle
- Divine Protection
- Butterfly Cottage
- Christian Living
- Father's Day
- Food For Thought
- Guest Posts
- My Animals
- Past Present Future ~ A journey of the Mind Body & Soul
- Sunday's Thought for the Day
- Things that make ME Smile
- Thought for Today
- Weight Loss
- God has no Blackberry , but is my favourite contact... He does not have Facebook, but is my closest friend ... He does not have Twitter, but I still follow Him ... And even without internet, we are always in contact!!!!
Christian, Wife, Mother. ~ 'Jack of all Trades'
Follow through Bloglovin