Courtesy of blogcritics.org Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. 1Timothy 1:19~NLT ♥ “He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.” Psalm 112:7 (NIV)
Blog Stats for WP since Aug 15/2011
- 18,801 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dying Ember
- God's Amazing Grace
- Losing the Way? There is NO Condemnation!
- True Love -Valentine
- Turning something ugly into something beautiful!
- Christianity - Gods way or your way?
- Life's Riches
- About ME, Debra...
- Are you still blind to Gods Light
- A DIFFERENT Vegetarian Sweetcorn Curry *** Slimmers Version
- Butterfly Cottage
- Christian Living
- Father's Day
- Food For Thought
- Guest Posts
- My Animals
- Past Present Future ~ A journey of the Mind Body & Soul
- Sunday's Thought for the Day
- Things that make ME Smile
- Thought for Today
- Weight Loss
- God has no Blackberry , but is my favourite contact... He does not have Facebook, but is my closest friend ... He does not have Twitter, but I still follow Him ... And even without internet, we are always in contact!!!!
Christian, Wife, Mother. ~ 'Jack of all Trades'
Follow through Bloglovin