“This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger” Luke 2:12 As with the arrival of a baby in a family, thousands of people yearned for the coming of the Child of Bethlehem; the prophets and the Old Testament believers, his parents and the … Read more
Blog Stats for WP since Aug 15/2011
- 18,787 hits
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dying Ember
- Turning something ugly into something beautiful!
- Losing the Way? There is NO Condemnation!
- God's Amazing Grace
- True Love -Valentine
- About ME, Debra...
- Are you still blind to Gods Light
- Courgette & Lentil Curry *** (Baby Marrow, Zucchini-a type of squash)
- Divine Protection
- Friendship - A Friend in Need
- Koeksisters - Another South African Speciality
- Soar like an Eagle
- Butterfly Cottage
- Christian Living
- Father's Day
- Food For Thought
- Guest Posts
- My Animals
- Past Present Future ~ A journey of the Mind Body & Soul
- Sunday's Thought for the Day
- Things that make ME Smile
- Thought for Today
- Weight Loss
- God has no Blackberry , but is my favourite contact... He does not have Facebook, but is my closest friend ... He does not have Twitter, but I still follow Him ... And even without internet, we are always in contact!!!!
Christian, Wife, Mother. ~ 'Jack of all Trades'
Follow through Bloglovin