Hosea prophesies during the last days of Israel (see 2 Kings 14:23 17-41) . Focusing on her sin of spiritual adultery (that is idolatry). He warns them God will punish them unless they change their ways. But he also reminds them of God’s incredible love, pleading with them to repent. As you read this book, … Read more
Blog Stats for WP since Aug 15/2011
- 18,753 hits
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dying Ember
- God's Amazing Grace
- Courgette & Lentil Curry *** (Baby Marrow, Zucchini-a type of squash)
- Embrace Change
- Turning something ugly into something beautiful!
- Andrew Roebert GIVING GOD CONTROL
- Time ~ Change ~ Trust
- Losing the Way? There is NO Condemnation!
- Thought for Today - From Dark 'to' Light
- Butterfly Cottage
- Christian Living
- Father's Day
- Food For Thought
- Guest Posts
- My Animals
- Past Present Future ~ A journey of the Mind Body & Soul
- Sunday's Thought for the Day
- Things that make ME Smile
- Thought for Today
- Weight Loss
- God has no Blackberry , but is my favourite contact... He does not have Facebook, but is my closest friend ... He does not have Twitter, but I still follow Him ... And even without internet, we are always in contact!!!!
Christian, Wife, Mother. ~ 'Jack of all Trades'
Follow through Bloglovin